Students age 13+ / adults explore a different part of winter sports that includes tree runs, jumping, rails/ boxes, and slope-style skill development. This course offers hands-on training where goals and techniques are discussed and future strategies mapped out. A whole lot of fun!
About the session:
- min of 2 students per session (extra $25 if only 1 person in lesson)
- 2h per session
- first day of training Tuesday January 7th 2020
- last day of program March 3rd 2020
- Group lessons start precisely on time, even if a client has not arrived.
- Lessons are not transferable.
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Book your program with Claudia 705-207-8347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP RATES students AGE 13+
valid membership pass holder: $37.50 /session
lift ticket and session: $47.5 /session
lift, rental and session: $57.5 /session
Tuesday, 6:30 – 8:30