Students explore a different part of winter sports that includes tree runs, jumping, rails/boxes, and slope-style skill development. This course offers hands-on training where goals and techniques are discussed and future strategies mapped out, or just enjoy the new experience. A whole lot of fun!
About the session:
- min of 2 students per session (extra $20 if only 1 person in lesson)
- 1h per session
- first day of training Tuesday January 7th 2020 or Saturday January 11th, depending on your group
- last day of program March 6th 2020
- Group lessons start precisely on time, even if a client has not arrived.
- Lessons are not transferable.
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Book your program with Claudia 705-207-8347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP RATES ADULT GROUP
valid membership pass holder: $30 /session
lift ticket and session: $35 /session
lift, rental and session: $45 /session
DEPARTURES ADULT GROUP
Tuesdays, 8:30 – 9:30
Saturdays, 2:45 – 3:45