Students explore a different part of winter sports that includes tree runs, jumping, rails, and slope-style skill development. This course offers hands-on training where goals and techniques are discussed and future strategies mapped out. A whole lot of fun!
About the session:
- min of 2 students per session (extra $25 if only 1 person in lesson)
- 2h per session/ week
- first day of training Tuesday January 9th 2020, Friday January 10th 2020 or Saturday January 11th, depending on your group
- last day of program March 6th 2020
- Group lessons start precisely on time, even if a client has not arrived.
- Lessons are not transferable.
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Book your program with Claudia 705-207-8347 or email@example.com
GROUP RATES AGE 7-11
valid membership pass holder: $150 (for Boogie Mountain season Membership pass holders)
lift ticket and session: $190
lift, rental and session: $230