PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
Refund Policy Including Covid-19 & Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Refund Policy
Should Government and/or Health Authorities require Espanola Ski Club Inc. o/a Boogie Mountain to close
• prior to or after opening your products may be deferred to 2021/2022 season or the following refund/credit policies will apply:
Prior to Opening Day:
• 100% refund for payments received by E-transfer or Cheque
• 90% refund for Credit Card purchases or 100% Refund on Dagmar Gift Card
After Opening Day and for the Remainder of the Season:
Credit notes will be applied towards the next season 21/22 in the following amounts
December 15th to January 01st, 2021 – 70%
January 2nd – February 01st 2021 – 40%
February 2nd – March 01st 2021 – 20%
Lessons and Programs:
Will be pro-rated by the number of cancelled days and credit notes will be applied to next season
*Boogie Mountain’s regular refund policy applies to other refund requests.
Please be advised that at any given time during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Days and hours of operation may vary; always check ahead before visiting.
- Limit the daily number of skiing/boarding guests indoors and outdoors.
- The number of daily non skiing guests will be restricted.
- Require all guests, including pass-holders, to “sign-in” for contact tracing purpose.
- Restrict day tickets being sold
Boogie Mountain Refund Policy
Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the sole discretion of Boogie Mountains Management.
During Ski Season:
To receive a prorated Credit Note for the next season Pass or Program due to accident or illness, it is solely at the discretion of Boogie Mountain Management and a doctor’s note may be required. The Seasons Pass must be returned.
Discover Programs, Lift Ticket, Area Lift Ticket and Rental Equipment:
No refunds will be issued, but may be used the following season with authorization fromBoogie Mountain. If there is an increase in price the difference may be paid.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SEASON PASS, PROGRAMS & ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED
- Boogie Mountain reserves the right to revoke or remove the season pass privileges or any person not complying with ski area rules. This includes bad behaviour and foul language. The season pass or ticket may be removed by any of our Management or the Ski Patrol.
- Season Pass & Tickets must be visible while skiing to Boogie Mountain Staff. Loops are provided; Keeping your Pass safe is your responsibility.
- Season Passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Lost or Stolen Season Passes must be reported immediately.
- If a Season Pass is forgotten, a lift ticket must be obtained at no charge
- Season Passes are not refundable.
- Parent or guardian’s signature is required for persons under 18 years of age.
- Proof of age or student card may be requested when purchasing a Season Pass or day ticket
- Boogie Mountain Reserves the Right to deny any persons entry to its facility at its sole discretion.
- Bullying of any kind in person or on social media is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
BOOGIE MOUNTAIN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, INCLUDING CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES, And SCHEDULES & LIFT OPERATING TIMES. BOOGIE MOUNTAIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL BELONGINGS or LOST PURCHASED PRODUCTS. BULLYING OF STAFF BY CUSTOMERS IN PERSON OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. BOOGIE MOUNTAIN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY PERSONS ENTRY TO its FACILITY AT its SOLE DISCRETION.
BEWARE OF SKIER’S RESPONSIBILITY CODE. I hereby absolve Boogie Mountain, its employees and instructors from all claims from damages or injuries sustained by myself or all listed dependents.